What to Expect
- Pedestrians and road users can expect delays when travelling through the work zone.
Traffic and Pedestrian Details
- The westbound curb lane will be closed on Eglinton Avenue East between Midland and Kennedy Road on the overpass.
- Short duration closures of a second lane will be required during non-peak traffic hours.
- Short-term lane closures will allow the crews to perform their work safely.
- No sidewalks will be affected.
- As always, please take care when travelling near work sites.
Relocation and re-routing of bus stops is done in consultation with TTC to ensure construction can continue safely while minimizing impact on the community and customers. Please watch for posted notices indicating new information.
Travelling Smart During Construction
Travel delays are expected with the Crosstown construction. Please allow extra time for your journey. Traffic will be extra heavy at peak periods during the Crosstown construction. When possible, please travel during the off-peak period between 10 a.m and 3 p.m.
Sign up for e-mail uGepdates at http://www.thecrosstown.ca/sign-up or download the aCrosstown traffic app to get real-time traffic and transit information for the Eglinton corridor.
Disponible en Français.