MONTRÉAL, July 11, 2022 /CNW Telbec/ – Bell and evenko are bringing more fun and excitement to music fans in Montréal. The two companies are expanding their long-standing relationship with a 3-year sponsorship agreement for the OSHEAGA, îLESONIQ and LASSO Montréal festivals. The sponsorship will provide significant financial support, world-class network technology and captivating content both at the show and through Bell Media platforms.
“Montréal shines through its festivals and I’m delighted that Bell will be a part of three of its biggest unifying musical events. We are proud to partner with the evenko team who put the same passion and energy as we do in delivering compelling content, showcasing the best talent out there and providing fans with the best experience. We look forward to introducing OSHEAGA, ÎLESONIQ and LASSO Montréal to audiences both within Montréal and outside of the city. See you this summer at Parc Jean-Drapeau!”
– Karine Moses, Senior Vice President, Content Development and News, and Vice Chair, Québec
“We’ve been happy to be able to count on Bell’s invaluable support sponsoring OSHEAGA for the past five years, and now we’re building on this partnership to include îLESONIQ and LASSO Montréal. Working together will allow us to present festivals featuring international talent and promote them across Québec and Canada.”
– Nick Farkas, Senior Vice President, Programming, Concerts and Events, evenko
With this sponsorship, Bell will continue to be the title sponsor of the OSHEAGA festival and will become the title sponsor of îLESONIQ and LASSO Montréal festivals. Through its numerous media assets across Canada, Bell and Bell Media will contribute in promoting these events beyond the city. Internationally-renowned artists such as Arcade Fire, Swedish House Mafia and Luke Bryan, will take the Bell stage during these three exciting weekends in Montréal. Fans will be able to enjoy several activities presented by Bell at the festival site, including chances to win VIP experiences, and they will have access to exclusive content on Bell’s various platforms.
- Bell has been the presenting sponsor of the OSHEAGA Festival for five years running and is now the presenting sponsor for the îLESONIQ and LASSO Montréal festivals—three events produced by evenko—which all take place at Parc Jean-Drapeau.
- The OSHEAGA Festival is celebrating its 15th year and runs from July 29 to 31, 2022.
- The îLESONIQ Festival runs from August 5 to 7, 2022 (three days this year).
- The inaugural LASSO Montréal Festival takes place on August 12 and 13.
SOURCE Bell Canada