The City of Mississauga is looking at how parking can be improved across the city for both residents and visitors.
Through the Parking Matters 2.0 Project (PM 2.0) the City is working to make parking easier and more efficient.
Have Your Say
From November 23 to December 9, participants are invited to provide their thoughts, comments and input in three ways:
- Visit Have Your Say Parking Matters 2.0 to learn about the project
- Complete an online survey
- Register to participate in a virtual public meeting where they can ask questions and provide direct feedback.
Date: Wednesday, December 7
Time: 6:30 – 8 p.m.
Your feedback and input will help City staff form the recommendations and potential changes for a number of parking-related topics including:
- updates to parking permits
- lower driveway boulevard parking
- parking fees and dynamic pricing (varying the price of parking based on demand)
- parking technology (eg. pay by phone, etc.)
Visit Have Your Say Parking Matters 2.0 to learn more.
SOURCE City of Mississauga