Starting Monday, January 2, 2023, MiWay will be implementing service changes that include:
- Adding the new Route 99 College Shuttle that will provide non-stop service from Sheridan College (Davis Campus) to the City Centre Transit Terminal.
- Route 18 McLaughlin-Derry will extended along Derry Road to Westwood Square Transit Terminal, replacing 42A Derry.
- Service increases during weekdays on Routes 44 Mississauga Road, 57 Courtneypark, 61 Mavis and 110 University Express.
- There will also be schedule adjustments on some routes to improve service reliability.
New Route 99 College Shuttle from Brampton to downtown Mississauga
The new Route 99 College Shuttle will provide non-stop service from Sheridan College (Davis Campus) in Brampton to the City Centre Transit Terminal in Mississauga. This shuttle will not service any other stops along this route.
The Route 99 College Shuttle will have two southbound trips in the morning and two northbound trips in the afternoon:
- Morning trips: 7:04 AM and 7:19 AM from Sheridan College (Davis Campus)
- Afternoon trips: 5:15 PM and 5:30 PM from Platform F (stop #1419) at the City Centre Transit Terminal
Extended Route 18 McLaughlin-Derry replaces Route 42A Derry
The Route 18 McLaughlin-Derry will be extended along Derry Road to Westwood Square Transit Terminal.
The extended Route 18 will travel from Sheridan College (Davis Campus) in Brampton to Westwood Square Transit Terminal in Mississauga. It will no longer service the Hurontario & 407 Park and Ride.
The extended Route 18 McLaughlin-Derry will replace the Route 42A Derry.
Please check for updated weekday schedules.
Increased service due to high customer demand
The routes below will have increased service during weekdays to respond to ridership growth and provide more capacity where and when customers need it.
- 44 Mississauga Road
- 57 Courtneypark
- 61 Mavis
- 110 University Express
Schedule adjustments will be made on the routes below to improve service reliability as traffic and ridership patterns continue to evolve throughout the city.
MiWay will make further schedule adjustments as needed to ensure that services remain responsive to customer needs.
- 3 Bloor (Saturday)
- 6 Credit Woodlands (weekdays)
- 7 Airport (weekdays)
- 11 Westwood (weekdays, Saturday and Sunday)
- 17 Hurontario (weekdays)
- 22 Finch (Saturday and Sunday)
- 26 Burnhamthorpe (Saturday and Sunday)
- 28 Confederation (weekdays and Saturday)
- 38A Creditview-Argentia (Saturday)
- 42 Derry (weekdays)
- 43 Matheson-Argentia (weekdays)
- 66 McLaughlin (Saturday)
- 101/101A Dundas Express (weekdays)
- 103 Hurontario Express (weekdays and Sunday)
- 107 Malton Express (weekdays)
- 108 Meadowvale Business Express (weekdays)
- 110 University Express (weekdays)
On Family Day, Monday, Feb. 20, 2023, buses will operate on a holiday schedule. Some routes will operate at a reduced frequency, including:
- 4 Sherway Gardens
- 17 Hurontario
Several routes will not operate due to low customer demand, including:
- 28 Confederation
- 35 Eglinton
- 46 Tenth Line-Osprey
- 48 Erin Mills
Please check for updated schedules.
Next planned service change – February 27, 2023.
SOURCE City of Mississauga
Leave a Reply