TORONTO, May 30, 2017 /CNW/ – Collaboration between artists has created some of music’s most iconic songs. And for Toronto’s new Budweiser Stage, collaboration has delivered one of the best music venue experiences in Canada. With more than a million dollars in upgrades, Budweiser and Live Nation’s vision to enhance concert-going has come to fruition. Tonight, Budweiser Stage kicks off the 2017 concert season, offering music lovers an amped-up live experience with new features and food and beverage choices along with some of the hottest names in music.
“Elevating live music for fans at Budweiser Stage was at the core of every decision we made when overhauling the concert-goer’s experience, that begins the moment they walk through the front gate,” said Andrew Oosterhuis, director of marketing, Budweiser. “‘Faster, better and longer’ are our watch-words: with the newly renovated River Bar people will enjoy more music pre-and-post show with this summer’s power couple of a Bud and Weber’s Burger as well as finding a safe ride home with the addition of a new Uber zone. Budweiser Stage now allows fans to enjoy the best of summer with world class artists and experiences.”
“Together with Budweiser, we have created a standout music experience,” said John May, president of media and corporate partnerships, Live Nation Canada. “Budweiser Stage is going to fundamentally change the summer concert experience for the Toronto community. This venue, with its new range of amenities and hospitality choices, is going to deliver live outdoor concerts as an entirely new and better experience, before, during and after the show.”
Among the improvements debuting with the Budweiser Stage:
- Budweiser River Bar – Designed to extend the music experience at Budweiser Stage, the venue will feature pre-and-post show entertainment on select nights for fans to enjoy at the new River Bar, located within the venue gates.
- Budweiser Stage Marquee – Serving as a landmark for the new Budweiser Stage, the Marquee sign was influenced by landmark signage from iconic venues worldwide. For every show, the Budweiser Stage Marquee will be updated to showcase who’s performing and act as a welcome backdrop for music fans all summer long.
- Artist Murals – The venue’s River Walk will now showcase murals by over a dozen local Toronto artists, depicting the 2017 summer music line-up in their own unique style. The murals will be updated each season, becoming a signature of the venue that fans can look forward to year after year.
- Buds & Burgers – Charcoal barbequed hamburgers will be on offer at the venue’s new Buds & Burgers destination with help from our friends at Webers. A great place to meet friends and grab a bite and a beverage pre-show.
- Uber Zones – Budweiser Stage will feature designated Uber pick-up zones in the surrounding parking lots, offering fans more convenient transportation options to ensure a safe ride home.
- Merchandise Store – Budweiser Stage is introducing a new line of merchandise and swag consumers will have the chance to purchase at the venue. From lawn blankets to custom beer koozies, fans can check out our new Merchandise Store.
For more information and tickets on the summer music line-up, visit LiveNation.com. Venue photography is available for download here.
Leave a Reply