CCH® iFirm Tax offers tax professionals mobility and speed to take their firm into the future
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting, a leading provider of innovative software solutions and tax expertise, today launched CCH iFirm Tax, Canada’s first cloud-based tax software for accountants, bookkeepers and tax professionals. CCH iFirm Tax is powered by Taxprep, the comprehensive professional tax preparation software designed to simplify personal and corporate preparation.
“CCH iFirm Tax is uniquely positioned to address the needs of tax professionals who appreciate all that the cloud has to offer,” says Frans Klaassen, Executive Vice-President and General Manager of Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting North America, Canada. “Firms of the future are becoming more digital, embracing the cloud for its flexibility, efficiency and agility, to enable them to better meet their clients’ expectations. CCH iFirm Tax is the tax office of the future – built for accountants to address the needs and concerns of tax professionals across the country.”
CCH iFirm Tax is an application of the CCH iFirm ecosystem which, built around a centralized client database, provides the benefits of working securely online, from anywhere, at the speed of a desktop. The seamless integration across the ecosystem helps firms maximize billing, identify new client opportunities and provide better service to their clients.
“With the CRA import function, we can be certain we have all the data we need…and we can complete our work in 75% less time,” says Devon Dykstra, Co-Founder of Ivory Planning Group, while Gabrielle Adams, Principal at Accounting Co Online says, “I’m completing returns in about a third of the time it used to take, so I’m looking at taking on new clients and expanding my practice.”
Key benefits of this software include:
- Powered by Taxprep: Used by 30 of the top 30 accounting firms in Canada because of its best-in-class diagnostics.
- Freedom of mobility: Accessible from nearly any device and no installation required, CCH iFirm Tax provides up-to-date client information.
- Prepare faster returns: With sophisticated CRA Autofill capabilities, immediate form display, and real-time tax calculations, CCH iFirm Tax will help accountants save time.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive platform: The user interface of CCH iFirm Tax has been built from the ground up to be intuitive and works well on tablets and screens of all sizes.
- Increased productivity: Powerful tools streamline address changes, communication with your clients and workflow management. Compatible with the award-winning CCH iFirm ecosystem which includes a centralized client database, eliminating duplicate data entry.
- High performing technology: Built and deployed with the most current set of technologies and controls to protect data, applications and the associated infrastructure of cloud computing.