TORONTO, /CNW/ – HelloFresh, the world’s leading meal kit company, and Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products announced today the return of the highly coveted Buddy the Elf™ Spaghetti meal kits. After HelloFresh US sold out in mere minutes in 2022, this year HelloFresh Canada will also be joining in the fun and releasing the limited-edition spaghetti kits for the holiday season with the addition of special keepsakes to delight fans and help commemorate Elf’s 20th Anniversary. Spreading even more holiday cheer throughout December, HelloFresh is also debuting Elf-themed meals and desserts for fans to easily create festive dishes right in the comfort of their own kitchens.
Starting on December 4th, HelloFresh is releasing its popular version of the syrupy, candy-topped spaghetti famously devoured by Buddy the Elf. Staying true to the over-the-top dish seen in the film, the HelloFresh kit features spaghetti along with an array of sweet toppings like maple syrup, chocolate syrup, marshmallows, chocolate nonpareil candies, and chocolate frosted pastries, all of which can be enjoyed with or without utensils.
Upping the ante for Elf‘s 20th anniversary, this year’s spaghetti kits also come with fun keepsakes designed to excite anyone who shares Buddy the Elf’s affinity for elf culture. Helping fans harness their inner elf, each kit includes:
- Two festive aprons outfitted like Buddy the Elf’s signature green suit
- Two portioned melamine plates with designations for the four main elf food groups
- One resealable plastic storage bag, ideal for packing your spaghetti for lunch
Buddy the Elf™ Spaghetti meal kits will be available for purchase starting on Monday, December 4th at 12:25 PM EST exclusively through www.HelloFreshElfSpaghetti.ca with no HelloFresh subscription required. The kits are priced at $29.99 for two servings and all five collectible items. A very limited number of kits will be available for purchase and orders will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Whether it’s breakfast, brunch, dinner or dessert, HelloFresh is helping home cooks solidify their spot on the nice list with the debut of new “Buddy the Elf™‘s Jolly Eats” recipe series. Inspired by memorable scenes from Elf, each dish features whimsical touches designed to bring the holiday spirit to customers’ kitchens. Available December 2 through December 15, HelloFresh customers can choose among three merry recipes including:
- Gimbels’ Santa Cheeseburgers: Unlike the imposter Santa that visits Gimbels department store, this classic combination of beef and cheese is the real deal. Topped with garlic mayo and balsamic caramelized onion this cheeseburger is served with cheesy mashed potatoes coated in toasted panko breadcrumbs and stacked like snowmen.
- World’s Best Cup of Coffee (Cake) Brunch: A brunch spread so sweet and satisfying it should achieve “World’s Best” status. The spread comes with candied bacon, juicy apple and orange slices, and pecan streusel-topped maple brown sugar muffins prepared in a cozy coffee mug and served with “sugar plum” jam dipping sauce.
- Buddy the Elf™‘s Snowball Cake Truffles: An almost perfect substitute for an epic Central Park snowball fight, enjoy spiced cake truffle snowballs covered with sweet cream cheese frosting and a festive flurry of coconut and powdered sugar.
“Seeing how popular the Buddy the Elf™ Spaghetti meal kits were in other HelloFresh markets last year, we are excited to now be able to share this recipe box with our Canadian customers.” Says Corby-Sue Neumann, Director of Culinary for HelloFresh Canada. “As we celebrate the 20th anniversary of Elf, we are reminded of the memories the film has created for family and friends. We can’t wait for our customers to be able to make new food memories while making our Elf-themed recipes this holiday season.”
Elf is available to own on 4K UHD.
SOURCE HelloFresh Canada