With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, PLAY airlines is thrilled to announce its exclusive Valentine’s Day deals, offering couples the perfect opportunity to escape to dreamy destinations and create lasting memories together.
Between February 9-14, Canadian travellers can get 20% off of flights out of John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport in Hamilton, Ontario.
The discounted flights will be to Iceland, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Berlin, Dublin, Stockholm, Frankfurt and Hamburg. Canadian travellers will be able to book the discounted fares for travel dates between February to May 2024 and from September to December 2024. To get the deal, travellers can plug in the promo code PLAYLOVE at checkout through flyplay.com.
For more information or to book your flight, you can visit flyplay.com/canada-offers. There will be additional fees for baggage. Learn more about the baggage fees at flyplay.com/baggage-and-optional-fees.
Travel provides couples with a unique opportunity to share new experiences, creating lasting memories that contribute to a stronger emotional connection. From exploring exotic destinations to conquering challenges together, these shared moments become the foundation of a deeper, more resilient bond.
As couples continue to prioritize travel experiences, we’ve rounded up some noteworthy trends we’ve observed.
- Couples are increasingly favouring conventional European destinations like France, Spain, Italy, and Greece for romantic getaways.
- There is a growing interest in seeking unique activities/diversifying experiences such as secluded candlelit dinners, wine tasting tours, adventure travel, wellness retreats, culinary tourism and immersive cultural experiences.
- There is a growing emphasis on meticulous budget planning, indicating a desire for romantic experiences that are not only memorable but also financially conscious.
- Couples are actively engaging in culinary tourism, savouring local cuisine to enhance their romantic experience and immerse themselves in the culture of the destination.
- There is a focus on engaging in cultural events, capturing moments through photography, and seeking out hidden gems, indicating a desire for a more immersive and authentic experience.
- Couples nowadays are looking forward to curating experiences that go beyond the ordinary as customization is key, with couples preferring personalized itineraries, and tailored experiences that reflect their shared interests and preferences.
SOURCE Play Airlines