Early this week, Fresh Restaurants reveals its new brand identity, Fresh Kitchen and Juice Bar, paying homage to their history as plant-based trailblazers.
Fresh has had many goals over the years, but the north star is always about great tasting food. Fresh Kitchen and Juice Bar speaks directly to food that feels and tastes good: nutritious, balanced, unique, good for the planet, but above all else – delicious.
Original Fresh founder, Ruth Tal, started a pop-up juice bar called Juice for Life in 1991, fast forward thirty years, the vision to create a vibrant, fun, friendly restaurant and juice bar evolves with the return of the Original Founder’s fresh juices, rotating soup features, 5 new craveable menu items and new smoothies, shakes and cold drinks!
Fresh Kitchen and Juice Bar will be bringing back their fresh juices including
- 24 karat – carrot juice
- the glow – carrot, apple turmeric, ginger lemon
- energy elixir – mint, cucumber, kale, grapefruit, apple
- green 2.0 – kale, spinach, parsley, celery, lemon, apple, ginger, cayenne
- heartbeet – carrot, beet apple, lemon.
Small Juice samples will be circulating for dine-in guests the week of Feb 13th (while supplies last), and dine-In guests during the month of February will receive a bounceback offer with Free Juice for the following visit (while supplies last).
The return of rotating soup flavours (rotating each week) will include
- Curried Split Pea Soup with sweet potato and ginger
- Broccoli & Cauliflower puree with Dijon
- Red bean & Tomato stew with Allspice, Sweet Potato & Coconut
- Spiced Tomato with Coconut, Peppers and Cabbage
- And many more!
New menu items joining over 30 other great tasting appetizers, salads, bowls, tacos, wraps and more!
- The Botanist Salad
- The Favourite Bowl
- BBQ Cauliflower Bites
- 9 Layer Burrito
- Cali Burger