NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — MLBAM, the NY-based media and technology developer, this spring will debut R.B.I. Baseball 17 – its latest edition of the iconic baseball video game franchise – with Kevin Pillar of the Toronto Blue Jays featured on its cover in Canada.
Pillar, the Blue Jays’ 2016 Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association Heart and Hustle Award winner, commented: “Seeing my face on the cover of a game I played when I was a kid is really amazing, it’s surreal.”
R.B.I. Baseball has long been synonymous with fast, fun pick-up-and-play gameplay, while delivering one of the most authentic Major League Baseball experiences available with 30 authentic ballparks, advanced stat tracking, season game sims, roster updates throughout the year and more.
- Accessible, Fast-paced, Fun: Play a full nine-inning game in less than 20 minutes with easy-to-use two button controls.
- Awesome Game Modes: Season, Postseason, Exhibition and Local Multiplayer, including season saving and simulation capabilities.
- Authentic MLB Experience: Play with all 30 MLB teams, 30 detailed ballparks and over 1,000 MLB players with detailed attributes.
- Your Team, Your Way: Modify lineups with complete MLB rosters or play classic R.B.I. Baseball rosters. Stay current with downloadable roster updates throughout the 2017 season.
- Stats: Track season stats by team, player and league leaders across multiple seasons.
R.B.I. Baseball 17 is officially licensed by MLB and MLBPA. It will be available this spring for iPhone, iPad, supported Android smartphones and tablets, the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One.
In Canada, the game will be available for C$24.99 on consoles and C$6.99 on smartphones and tablets. Additional details and launch dates for each platform will be announced at a later date.
For more information, please visit rbigame.com and follow @RBIGame.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF MLBPA
MLBPA trademarks and copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Photo from www.mlb.com
Leave a Reply